Your privacy is extremely important to us at STEPHANIE ORR , and we will do everything reasonably in our power, and subject to the terms of this Policy, to safeguard your private information.
- Collection of Information:
- The website accessible through the domain name www.stephanieorr.ca (the ” Website “) will not collect any personally identifying information about you without your express consent. Whenever you consent to, and thereafter provide your personally identifying information to STEPHANIE ORR through the Website (” Your Information “), STEPHANIE ORR will take reasonable steps to safeguard that information.
- STEPHANIE ORR will not sell Your Information to any other companies or people, and will not use it for any reason other than those reasons given to you at the time you provide Your Information.
- Stephanie Orr’s obligations to safeguard Your Information are satisfied with basic known Internet security techniques, and STEPHANIE ORR need not specially segregate or encrypt Your Information when Your Information is stored online, and STEPHANIE ORR will not be responsible for security or other breaches resulting from hacker or other illegal activities of third parties.
- Use Generally:
- You should be aware that STEPHANIE ORR may, from time to time, make available certain forums, bulletins, or other opportunities (collectively, the ” Opportunities “) for you to provide comments, questions, and other information about yourself. That information, once provided by you, may be visible to, and collected by, others around the world, either through the Website or by using special software technology called ‘spiders’ or other forms of electronic information retrieval systems. STEPHANIE ORR will not be responsible for the use of that information by anybody, and if you ever participate in any of the Opportunities you do so entirely at your own risk.
- TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 19 YEARS: While, generally speaking, this website is intended for use by adults, STEPHANIE ORR recognizes that, occasionally, youths may take an interest in real estate and business activities; and, in fact, it is our view that it is healthy for them to do so.
- However, if you are under the age of 19 years, be sure to ask your parents for permission before you send any information about yourself to STEPHANIE ORR or to anyone else over the Internet, including through the Website. Remember, your parents look out for your safety and wellbeing, and they have a legal responsibility to make sure your activities do not put you at unnecessary risk.
- Part of Terms:
For additional information or questions about our legal or privacy statements, contact us using the links and contact information provided at the Website.